Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Maleficent



Maleficent, yes I know it’s a film and not a live stage production but I still wanted to talk about it. Firstly, let me state that I have always admired Angelina Jolie and think she is a wonderful actress. That being said, I loved this movie! From the opening scene all the way to the finale I was captivated. It was wonderful to see the back-story of Maleficent. The film had wonderful effects and the story moved along at a good pace. I was never once bored or wondering how much longer this film would last. Without giving anything away I will say that there were a few twists in this film but they added depth to the characters and I believe made the film better because it wasn’t so predictable.  I had been looking forward to this film for months and was worried that it wouldn’t live up to my expectations. But it not only lived up to them it surpassed them. Both my mother and I thoroughly enjoyed this film and look forward to watching it again at home when it comes out on DVD. I realize that this was a short commentary but I didn’t want to spoil it for those of you who haven’t seen it. So go out and see it on the big screen while you can. You won’t be disappointed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment